Monday 30 May 2011

A writer's point of view..

So bought some stationary... I love it. I get so excited when I get new notebooks and pens and such..

Yeah... I made today my 'writing day' but didn't write that much to be honest. Maybe I need to make it a writing week..

Anyway.

Again... have been thinking..
I was talking to one of my dear brothers on BBM and I was in such a mood of release, I made it known to him about how I thank God for my job because it was one of the things my mother knew before she died.

And for me, or TO me.. I think it made her go in peace at least knowing that I wasn't going to struggle. Because I know my mom and I know that's the last thing she wanted for her children is to struggle.

I dunno... but she died the same day when I got the news of my new job. So... at least she heard some good news.

I miss her. But I know she's resting.

And it really makes you think like, when you lose someone is that when you start to appreciate them? It should start from now--but that's human nature I guess?

But... I always appreciated her, no matter what. Even though I never mentioned it all the time, I did. And I know she knows.

Just some thoughts...

Gonna probably write a bit more actually.

Night night

God bless x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)