Sunday 29 May 2011

Just a release

Had a busy couple of days, and getting home really late.. that's why I haven't blogged.

But just been reflecting on my life.

Like, I really believe we all need a time where we can just sit down and reflect on what we've done so far, and what we aim to do, and if what we're doing is having an effect onother people.

I was just thinking about myself and what I've done so far.. if I'm impacted or changed someone's life in anyway.. if my motives are correct, and I'm not just thinking about myself, but I'm thinking of other people..

Just loads of stuff.

Because in life, it's always good to be a selfless person, because when you're selfish, in my opinion it's an ugly trait to have, and I think it makes you ugly.. whatever you are inside shows outwardly.

But anyway.. I need to sleep.

God bless x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)