Saturday 14 May 2011

So, I'm just full of thoughts

I think this will be the last one for the day!

Every time I commute to work and back, I observe people. Instinctively I judge people... because I'm a human.
Even though who am I even to judge?

But, then it came to me, if I'm observing these people and judging them inwardly like this, aren't they most probably doing the same to me?

And when I heard a message that said 'God is the only judge' I mean, when I see people smoking, and wearing weird clothing, I ask myself, Why would they do that? And you know how you see people smoking, and it doesn't even look like that cigarette should be prodded in their two fingers of theirs?
But one day I actually rebuked my own self, because I shouldn't be doing that!

You just have to leave people to do what they have to do. All you can do is speak words, and possibly one day if they have taken the word, it will manifest in their lives positively.

But when you're in a flesh container, you're subjected to doing things to the flesh. It's not an excuse, but it's reality.

But yeah, maybe people are doing the same to me, but I know that it's wrong to do that, and I just decided to write this down because I've found myself doing it and really I should be looking at myself and not other people. When you don't want to outline your mistakes or wrongdoings you point the finger on other people when you should really be taking it upon yourself...

When you set yourself straight, you don't have a problem!

So please... all of those people that I judged... I'm sorry, and God, forgive me!

You know the power we have is to forgive... if someone has done something to you.. forgive them.. because holding onto grudges delays your progression...

#thoughts

Until next time..

God bless x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)