Monday 16 May 2011

There's no need...

I've been saying this time and time and again, and I won't stop until it's imprinted in someone's mind:

You do not need to tell everyone about your plans and dreams.

You know why? Because believe it or not, there are people out there who are seeking for your downfall. Oh yes.
I don't know why, but there's people out there, where they hear something good is happening to someone, they want to destroy it.

You can speak to people, but just be careful about what you say. Yes, there are people out there who are genuinely happy for you, but you don't know what they are planning in their minds.

I'm just saying the real stuff; because I had it in my mind that everyone likes me.. but I quickly found out that is a lie! Everyone will not like you, for what reason, I do not know.

But all I'm saying is, people can take it how it is, I call it being selective. You have the choice to say what you want, you don't have to expose your whole life to someone because then they have something to grasp onto.

Spiritually speaking, if someone has something to use against you, they can, and they can grasp onto your progress, onto anything and you'll notice that your life isn't going the way it should.

Scripture says: James 1:19 'My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry'
Meaning... be a good listener, and THINK before you speak.

It's a skill that is vital.. and when you grasp it, you can never go wrong.

#wisdom

God bless x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)