Saturday 14 May 2011

Dear God....

Literally, my last post of the night. [Honestly.]

God...

Within me, I have a sense of urgency, of what.. I do not know. I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow because I'm not you. But I feel.. like something good is going to happen... but then my mind decides to try and uproot that thought and plant something stupidly negative..

Like for about a week, nearing to two, I was seriously at peace within myself. Despite everything not being the way it should, [and you know why of course] I was just content. But then something happened... and I felt all uneasy within my spirit again.

Why does that happen... and I want that peace again. I HAVE that peace again. I believe in you... because really, I don't have anyone else, if I look left, or right no one is there. So the only way is up.

To you.

I just wanted to say thank you... I never feel like that is enough, but I don't know what else to say.. it's like anything else is minuscule to what you do for me!

Thank you.

So much.

I love you.

Diana x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)