Saturday 14 May 2011

Moving on, and moving up

Firstly.. this new blog had a mishap.. I actually created it yesterday and something happened to blogger and it went down.. it's back up now and my old blog that I do not want to see had magically shown up again?!

So I created this blog again, so hah!

Anyway *ahem*

Welcome. Welcome to MY world.. the place where I can get away..

I had a thought yesterday on my way to work:

Our bodies are flesh, right? But inside of us, harbours a spirit. That's the spirit of God. God has placed his spirit into us, but in Galatians 5:17 it says 'For the flesh lusts against the spirit and the spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things you wish'
So God has purposely put HIS spirit into a container that is against the wants of what our spirit wants? So that we don't do what we actually want to do? [And why I say 'container' has no relevance to food, but to the fact that when you put something in a container, it's to protect, to preserve it right? So God has put his spirit in a container, known as the flesh to preserve it..] Because God obviously can't just walk amongst the earth.. he's a spirit, so how else is he going to be on earth again unless he's in all of us?

Wow.

So for example, when [your flesh] desires to do something against your spirit (even though it's God spirit, he has placed it in US), so lets say you just feel to go out clubbing, but then something within you actually stops you.. that something is your spirit because it doesn't want you to do that.

But then wouldn't it depend on how strong you are in the spirit to overcome the temptation of flesh? Because they are against each other, they are forever conflicting right? Because I've even had times where I've given into the lusts of the flesh-- and even so, it was in the plan of God.
And that's another thing, everything that happens, even the 'bad' things, it's all part of God's plan.. it may not seem like it at the time, but when you get past it and see it from a different perspective.. you then go 'Oh...'
Haven't you had a time where you've really wanted to do something so bad, something 'just once' but then you don't end up doing it?

The bible is a deep book.
This was just a thought I had on my way to work; my mind tends to race at an uncountable speed..

#thoughts

God bless x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)