Thursday 19 May 2011

All you can do is laugh

I read in the Metro today about how some quack psychologist, (he's not a quack, it's my own opinion from this theory he derived..) has now come up with this theory about how black girls are unattractive due to high levels of testosterone.

Now.

Firstly, the guy has no evidence to why that is.
Secondly, unattractive is an opinion, not a scientific hypothesis.
Thirdly... I just take it as racism. I know it exists, I'm not phased by that at all.. but to come out like that.. that's messed up.

How can you just come and say, black girls are unattractive?

The world is funny. Don't you know beauty comes from within? He's deriving from the physical.

The things in the paper make me laugh.

I'll blog again in a bit...

God bless x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)