Saturday 14 May 2011

Be encouraged!


Yeah... so I can't help but to write another one.

So... you're in your house, you're in your car, you're on the bus.. thinking..
What are you thinking?

Why am I even here?
I'm useless...
What am I meant to be doing in my life?
No one needs me.. no one loves me..

Hold up one coller pickin' minute!

Firstly, why are you allowing negative thoughts to cloud your mind?

Why are you here?

You have been chosen by God to fulfil a purpose he has destined for YOU. He needs YOU in order for a piece of his plan to be complete.

You are NOT useless.. you are useful, you know why? Because God has put something in you that no one else has because he made you that way.. there is a skill, a talent you have that you need to embrace and use for good.


What you're meant to be doing
.. everyone has a desire and aspiration right? Whatever yours is, take a look and see if it doesn't only benefit you, but it will benefit and effect a multitude of people.. you are here because you're meant to make a change for the greater good!

Everyone needs you and GOD loves you.
I know you probably hear it all the time but if you take a minute and sit down... everyday you wake up intact. Everyday you go out into the world and you are sustained... anything could happen to you. You hear stories on the news about people being kidnapped and abducted and all sorts of horror stories... but you manage to go and come back and nothing ever happens to you. Somebody somewhere is watching out for you.
Everyone does need you.. if it's not the people you know, it's the people you don't know. Oh yes, best believe honey! Mhmm! Get to know..

Just know.. you weren't made in vain and that there is something that God needs you for.
Let him in and see. It'll be a good one. Your life will never be the same. My life surely isn't!

#life

God bless x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)