Saturday 14 May 2011

The belief of Change

This is one of the reasons why I decided to change my blog:

The blog rolled back to 2008, and back then I was NOT saved... I got saved in 2009.. and the blog had me saying some language that I can't even handle if I hear someone else saying it, let alone myself.

It's because I've been renewed.

It's not like I just woke up one day and said, 'I'm going to stop doing this, doing that' It's the holy spirit that does the work. The only thing that is on my part is the decision to want to change.

But it's not a good look to have cussing on there and all sorts when that's not a part of me anymore.

And plus, besides my idle thoughts.. I want to use this blog as an encouragement, and to share thoughts on particular subjects I've come across.. seen.. discussed.. whatever.

Change is always good.. especially when it benefits people around you too. Because when you're associated with people, you may not realise it, but some people look up to you and are influenced BY you, so when they see that you've changed, it will encourage them to make a few changes... it's all part of lifting people up.

#change

God bless x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)