Sunday 15 May 2011

Easy like Sunday morning...

Just woken up my dear readers...

Couldn't help but come on my blog.

How I woke up was beautiful.. I just woke up... and light was just shining through my window. It was so comforting. I don't know how to describe it.

But I needed that sleep.. despite going to sleep around 12:30 am *bbm straight face* I know... upon all I did the day before, the least I could do for myself was go to sleep early!
I'm always up at 11, 12... I can't go to sleep at 9 anymore.. that's way too early for me!
But anyway! I feel the aches and pains of what I did the day before, but all glory goes to my father because I'm alive to see this day!

It's also an encouragement because that means he still has something to do with me, and with YOU reading this.

Just believe.

Have a wonderful day!

God bless x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)