Wednesday 18 May 2011

This world that we live in...

This morning as I was readily getting ready for work, I heard on the radio that they were ready to halve the time rapists spend in jail if they admit that they committed the crime.

Something along those lines.

I DON'T THINK SO!

Whether they admit to it or not, they should do the full sentence for the sole fact they are subject to committing the same crime. So you're telling me when they go and rape a 14 year old, go to jail, and they admit to it instead of denying.. within the same year they'll be out again?

No. No. No. No.

I'm sorry, there's already so much paedophilia going on in the world... why do that?

And that pushes me to my next point.
God is the creator of all, right?

Well... how would we be able to differentiate good from bad unless it was put there. So when 'bad' things happen, we know they are bad. If we only saw good all the time, we wouldn't know what bad is.
Point being that life is a learning process as well as growth.
Everything in life we learn, we take on board and we use it to our strength.

So... in any bad situation, be thankful because at the end of it you've acquired strength and knowledge.

You see how God works? It's mysterious.

That's how he is.

Thoughts are quite cluttered.. I'm sleep deprived.

Night, night

God bless x

1 comment:

  1. Halving the time?
    WHAT THE HELL!! Doing something so wrong should mean a FULL punishment no matter if they admit or deny it!

    Stupid prison system.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)