Saturday 21 May 2011

You just never know..

So.. awake early on this beautiful Saturday morning and I'm just thinking about how you just never know what people think of you until they say it.

And yesterday I was told I was beautiful, and a person I would have NEVER expected to tell me that, told me. I was actually astounded for a couple of seconds, and I just thought 'Wow'.

I'm still trying to get myself to take compliments because I'm so not used to it... and I don't want to take them on board and become big headed--I just go 'Thank you' and put it down.

But what I was thinking is, there's people out there who know you or don't know you (Maybe people that see you or never talk to you) But they have a thought of you. Whether it's good or bad, you don't know, but they have a thought and you will never know until they tell you.

Because you're just going around doing your thing unaware of what people have in their minds-- and it's funny because when people tell you, it's so unexpected as well!
But I guess it's a encouragement booster, to let you know that there are people who are thinking good of you, but just don't say it all the time. And it's actually better that way-- it has more meaning.

The same with God.. he has a thought about all of us, and it's always a good thought because he created us to make a difference.

I'm still surprised now.

It's funny!

Beautiful day.. enjoy the sun!

God bless x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)