Thursday 2 June 2011

It's June!

Was meant to blog yesterday... and tiredness completely took over.

Anyway, on the fifth of this month it will be literally a month until my birthday.

Oh my gosh!

Getting 'maturer'

lol.

But everyday I have to thank God.. because when we're asleep, we are completely unaware with what's going on around us.. what's going on generally.. because we're not awake.
But God... being our helper, protector, keeper.. he keeps us until the day breaks. And if that's not enough to thank God.. then I dunno what is.

There's so much going on that people are unaware of in the world, and in people's lives... but by the time we're aware of it, it's too late..

Time to open our eyes ay?

Just a thought.

God bless (May blog later) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)