Thursday 16 June 2011

Just one of those days..

You know when you have one of those days where everything just goes wrong... and better yet, you wake up in an indescribable mood?

Today, it was raining... and I really hope that my mood had nothing to do with it.. but I was just in some... sad/mellow/melancholic/passive I don't even know kind of mood. The day just dragged... and almost everything was going wrong..

Yeah.

So firstly, I'm glad the day is over. Because believe it or not, today can never come back.. once it's gone, it's gone. Unless you have a magical remote like in 'Click' where you can rewind and fast forward your life..

OTHERWISE! Never coming back.

Anyway.

Been thinking about things.. that I OVER think about and I don't even feel like bringing it back up again.

Just did my bit of 60 second writing.. it's really helpful.
Part of the whole thinking is my writing... I'm writing.. but not writing like what I wanna write if that makes sense? I'm writing more articles than stories.. and I have ideas.. but when I actually DO get time, I don't do it?

Just need to discipline myself.. time is ticking.

Sheesh.

Regardless of all my moaning.. I thank God. He's sustained me. I'm still here. I'm alive.

Thank you God...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)