Sunday 19 June 2011

In the eyes of God...

We are good.

He has created us in his own image and likeness. I was just thinking to myself this morning when I was getting ready for church, if God has made us in his own likeness, does that include our personalities? Our personalities is what differentiates us, yes, but there must be some of that in God..?

It was just a thought.

But where I'm getting at is, God has created us in a way, and has marked us in a way where he will know it's us.
Like... let's say you have a stammer, what you think is a 'deficiency' or something that is a downfall to you, in God's eyes, that's how he locates you.
God KNOWS us... he is the one that intricately and intimately made who we are..

And the way God sees us and the way man (women and men) see us are completely different. Someone may see us as.. whatever, but God sees us in a way we can ever imagine.

God has destined us for something... and that something is what we are going to discover in this journey of life...

Got a lot on my mind.. thinking about so much.. my heart is racing and God knows why.

He is my all.

God bless
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)