Wednesday 29 June 2011

'Call me Crazy...'

Wow.


I only realised the other day that I haven't updated for sometime now!

It was a beyond hectic day last week.. and I've just been really tired, and trying to catch up on rest.

But today, let me tell you what happened.

So.

I was SUPPOSED to have been helping someone out, and he cancelled, so I travelled to an area for no reason.

Going back home now; I'm at the train station and this Jamaican dude is coming to me and says 'I'm taking you with me, and you're never going home again'

What in the world...?

I said to the guy, 'You need to go home and sleep'
And then the guy tries to reach out for my arm to take me

I raised my voice and went, 'Go get on your train and GO HOME.'
And he ran to the train.

That left me FUMING. If I wasn't careful I would have given the guy some slap.
But then again.. it all goes back to not fighting against flesh and blood... it's all biblical.

Eh.

It was just really weird how it happened.
And that just again confirms that there are things in this world.

But anyway.
I got home safe..
I thank God.

End of
God bless
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)