Tuesday 21 June 2011

Confirmation

For a while now, I was wondering if my mother would ever visit me in my dreams..

I'm going a little spiritual here, so if you get lost on the way.. well, you do.

I had a dream/vision a couple of days ago and I saw her-- and prior to that I was talking to one of my dear brothers on BBM once again about making her proud and what not.. and what I saw is my mother was looking down at me like how you look into a well, and she was just looking and smiling; she wasn't saying anything. She looked so well, she looked like how she did when she was 40.. before all of the sickness started. She looked so happy.

I know she's resting.. and I know now she must be happy and I am making her proud.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)