Monday 13 June 2011

Fresh. Renewed.

Every week is a new chance..

But today in particular, I feel so different-- so free---so renewed.

It's a nice feeling and I pray it stays and never leaves.

But today has been really good. The day was very productive.. one thing I've realised is... no matter what, we complain.

We have food. Yes. But if the food is 'different' we comment on it, and moan. We want it to be warm. Yes. If it gets hot, we complain. If it rains, we complain.

It's... just.. funny.

LIFE is funny.

Really.. I'm just glad I'm alive. Nowadays I don't take being here for granted anymore because it can be taken in snap.

I know I'm here to do something great...
And so are you.. :)

Night Night
God bless

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)