Tuesday 7 February 2017

The blog makeover

So have you noticed anything different about the blog recently?
I had a moment of change...

New theme. New name. New description.


The way my blog looked before really did not reflect where I am at this present time. My blog before looked dark.. And even the title "visualized reality" which implies that I'm running away from reality.. I was at a very different point in my life.. But things have changed.. I've matured.. I've gone through certain experiences that have brought me to this very point.


So yeah.. I'll be posting some writing.. I want to introduce a new thing called 'flash fiction Fridays' so I'll post short quick stories every Friday.. As well as mommy related posts and inspirational/motivating stuff as well, and from time to time product reviews on things I've benefited or had a good (or bad) experience with


So stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)