Saturday 11 February 2017

Sunday morning reflections

My sleeping pattern has changed a lot since having a baby but I'm using it to my advantage to communicate with God and to better myself as a person.

At least a couple times in the week I reflect on myself.. The kind of person I am.. What I need to change.. And since becoming a mother I think my thoughts have quadrupled lol.

I just want to be the best mother to Jeremiah-- I am not perfect but there are small things that I can change about myself to be better and to be a good role model to my son.

I know I'm a good person and I always wish the best for people-- that may not be the case with everyone else in the world, but who cares? Not everyone is going to love you-- and that's ok.

Psalm 23:5
'You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.'

Sometimes you need some people who necessarily don't like you or wish the best for you to see you excel. Keep killing them with kindness.. Love them. God will do the rest.

But generally I always think of how to better myself.. I'm stubborn. God has to help with that one! But the good part of it is I am working on it.

That is the major key in becoming better-- acknowledging that there are things that do need to be changed and put it into action.

We are all fortunate to still be here-- there are people who haven't made it to see today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)