Monday 20 February 2017

Living with an infant: 4 month immunisations

I absolutely hate hate hate when it's time for my boy to get his injections.

Hate it!

Depending on the baby-- they can either sleep a lot, barely sleep, get really fussy or grumpy, get really clingy, or they're absolutely fine-- they say they can get a fever-- especially with the doozy of the three injections they get at once at 2 and 4 months.

My boy is a man! He only cried when the needle went in and that was it...  but I hate to see it go in his little leg.. but it was quick.

I don't like it... but it's needed for them... And anyway the good part about it now is that he won't have another set of injections until he's 1

Hurrah!

Just felt to share.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)