Monday 13 February 2017

Career orientated mama

Since giving birth I have been highly motivated to getting back on track with my writing.
Before and while I was pregnant I felt very lazy to write.. I had a lack of motivation.. I was suffering from a lot of writers block and I generally wanted to give up, really.

I have been writing for years and my writing hasn't got to a stage where i'm well established and there is some type of familiarity associated with my blog or my general writing.

I am still unknown!

But who's fault is that? My own.

But since having my son.. A zeal has come over me and I have a lot of goals writing wise that I really do want to achieve this year.
I think the thought of my son looking up to me is what is pushing me.. I want him to see that he doesn't have a deadbeat mama that just settled being a stay at home mother. Not to say that being a stay at home mother is a bad thing-- but for me personally

I know there is more I still need to achieve-- my life doesn't stop here.

I want him to be proud that he has me as a mother-- I want him to know that whatever he wants to do in life he can do it.
And for myself I want to know that I can achieve whatever I put my mind to.
I don't want to use the excuse that I had a child so there was no time to do anything.

You need to make the time.

God doesn't do anything by accident you know. He knows exactly what he is doing-- if he knew that he allowed a baby to come at a particular point in your life where you weren't ready he wouldn't release it. He knows what is good for your life. Even if you think you're not ready and God releases it, he knows why and you will see it for yourself eventually.

In a way having my son has rejuvenated my drive to chase my dreams.

I pray with God's help and guidance I will get there and my son will be proud of his mama!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)