Wednesday 26 March 2014

We all lead a different life

So after my immensely crappified day yesterday..

I'm a little more at ease today-- but still feeling a little scattered and fragile.

If you ask me why, I really couldn't tell you.


But today's been a bit better... work wise.. but in my head-wise.. it's a no no.

Every thought that I have managed to put in the nothingness parts of my mind have come to the forefront.

But enough about that.
I was just thinking about how we all have different lives-- and what triggered that is today when a delivery man came to deliver some boxes of stuff, I noticed he had a kenyan bracelet on his wrist.. and he said he went there around December.
Why did he go there? For family?

It's like.. we all come from different places in the world, and we all don't know what it had to take in order for us to get where we're at now...

Ugh.

I won't even bother myself..

I'll make more sense in another blog

x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)