Monday 24 March 2014

And here's to another Monday.. + Stress

I always want Monday's to zoom by.. I just don't like Mondays. The fact that it's the day after the weekend.. and you have to put in your head that you have to endure another 5 days at work..

Such and such, bladdee-blah.

But they're not all bad-- I've had some great Mondays.. it's just Mondays aren't consistent.. as in, they're not consistent with it being fun... it always drags (on that rare occasion when the day literally ends in the blink of an eye..) and it's a day where I'd really prefer to be in bed.

I protest that we permanently have a three day weekend.. or Monday is included in the weekend.. but then that means kids will also have one less day at school.. and we can't deprive them of their edumacation!

Ok I'm going off on a tangent here.

Yeah.. Monday's suck.

And I was reading in the paper that Stress in women cause them to be infertile. It just shows that stress is much of a silent killer than we realise.. and what is stress anyway? Unnecessary strain on our minds on things we have no control over? or strain on our minds over things we could have changed or prevented?


Ohhh life, and this country...

Anyway!

Onwards to Tuesday!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)