Sunday 9 March 2014

Beautiful Sunday

Ohhh the sun is shining.. And the warmth of the sun tickles my face..

So glad I'm still alive.. And I always say this.. It's an extreme encouragement to me.. Because the it means God wants to still use me for something.
Anything can happen in your sleep, but as long as you're still able to open your eyes and see the colours of your room, and feel the pillow underneath your head.. And acknowledging that you are still breathing...
You're blessed.

I don't even know how else to express it.. We take so much for granted.. We always say 'we'll see you tomorrow', but what if you don't wake up the next day?

Be grateful for all you have, no matter how small.. There's always gonna be someone out there who would wish to have what you have..

Again I say.. You're blessed x
Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)