Friday 7 March 2014

That Friday feeling

Ever heard of the wardrobe struggle?

Yeah... that uncertainty of what to wear every morning-- because half of your trousers/tights/leggings have holes in that same place on the right thigh??

Yeah. That.

Well.. I had that this morning-- and also had my hair to do (having your hair braided the night before and having to undo them etc... Naturals know what I mean.) BUT on the bright side I still caught my train, and got to work early.

That annoying feeling of waking up and having to rummage through all of your clothes, thinking if you've worn that already, if it's dirty, if it's ok to wear again even though you wore it two days ago-- that kind of thing.. where your clothes are literally on rotation.
But there's nothing wrong with that, we do the same with our underwear-- we wear it.. we wash it.. we wear it again.
It shouldn't be an issue.. but it is... because after a while we want new clothes and don't want to be out dated.

OH wells!

Every Friday, I have the 'I don't care.. it's Friday' attitude... because really it's the end of the working week.. I just want to stay in bed and not have to get up at 5.45 in the morning.. Ya know!

But regardless... despite all of that annoyance.. still grateful.
Glad it's the weekend though.. AND! The weather is going to be beautiful as well!

Oh.. and we turn the clocks forward this weekend.. don't forget -___-

Have a good one.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)