Thursday 13 March 2014

Licked paper and ripped leggings

So I seem to just have a problem with tights, leggings, and jeans.
THEY ALL LIKE TO RIP!!

Jeans like to rip in the same place, mid upper thigh, in the same oval-ish shape.
I have big legs, I get it..
Tights don't like me.. And rip in the most awkward of ways.. And leggings rip the same way as jeans! Can't a girl catch a break?!

And I really find people that lick their fingers and turn the page of a paper so cringe worthy..
#rantover

We bless God.
That you and I are alive.
Today.. My mind is in a quandary about a couple of things.. And I found myself thinking out loud about certain things..
When you're doing something right, are you meant to feel as if it's wrong? I don't even know how to explain it..
It's still early.. I'm on my way to work.. I'll just continue to stare at the fog and get lost in the nothingness..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)