Monday 28 April 2014

So tired

I went to bed at 1am last night.. and I'm sooo tired this morning.

Still posting blogs from the comfort of my work computer. (Ha ha)

Not much to say really.. I really really really need my hair to be put away in braids or twists or somethin! But the funds.. I'm gonna have to definitely get it done this month.. because.. having natural hair is good, but it's so much maintenance.. and it's the evenings that get to me..

Blah blah... I'm moaning about my hair too much right? It's at an awkward stage where it's not really really short anymore but it's not long either so it's irritating because the styles don't look right...

Anywho!

Bank Holiday Monday next week.. CAN'T WAIT!

SLEEP!!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)