Friday 4 April 2014

Childhood crushes

I just heard someone say the name, 'Antoine' and it made me remember a boy I used to like back in the 3rd grade!

(I was in America those times)

3rd Grade is equivalent to Year 4 here.

Yeah, so at the age we don't know a dang thing! I was convinced I was in love with this boy, writing 'secret admirer' notes, and what made it worse is he lived on the same road as me as well, so not only going to the same school, but also living near enough to each other.. Lawd!

My mother caught me writing one of my secret admirer notes.. and oh my goodness gracious.. How embarrassing! But he never found out it was me, so nevermind!

But when we're children, we're in love literally every day.. lol.

I just found that random flashback humorous. 

Anyway, the day has finally come... and I'm so happy. 

FRIDAY!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)