Wednesday 21 December 2016

Living with a newborn: Multiple Blessings

So today was a big day for my little one... He had his first set of immunisations.
One thing about being a parent; even if you are scared.. You have to not let it show to your children. They know.
I wasn't scared but I just didn't want him to feel pain-- and the needles that were used were absolutely HUGE; and he had to have three of them go in his tiny legs.
Aww my boy! I really felt for him.. But I just consoled him and cuddled him and moments later he fell asleep.
Even when I got home he was still sleeping.
I've just been spoiling him with kisses and cuddles-- he's a little fussy but still in good spirits. Unfortunately he has to do it all again in 4 weeks *cries*

One thing I've noticed about being a mom.. I have received so many gifts for Jeremiah and the exact time I need it. Today for example I received a little gift box with a sleeveless vest, booties and a hat. I was just saying that I needed to get him a new hat.. And voila!
The little blessings really count and I'm grateful to God for each person that thinks to get Jeremiah something.

It's quite amazing when I think back. I don't know how I can extend my gratefulness.

Now back to attending to my J :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)