Thursday 22 May 2014

In words

I'm going to try and comprehend what's in my mind right now..

I'm in a state of wonderment and asking unanswerable questions.

I have a problem where I want to know the reason for why everything is happening.. But I know there are so many things I'm not meant to know or understand, especially being a child of God.

In Isaiah 55:8, it says,
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD."

And that is the complete truth.. the way God works is not the way we work.. but I want to understand why all of this is happening to me.. Am I being tested?

I'm still not making sense but letting it out bit by bit is aiding my mind..

I said I had peace a couple of blogs ago.. the peace has been snatched away from me.


It must return back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)