Friday 2 May 2014

I didn't forget, Flashback Friday!

Andd yet another snippet, blurb.. whalleva, of mine.. (story)

lol.

It's called 'Empty Jar' started it on the 16th of January.. and will revisit it soon...


Empty Jar

His tongue slithering in my mouth-- a short feeling of dismay, 'Am I really kissing him?' I continue kissing him, and open my eyes. His eyes are closed, his lips are soft; every other second his tongue strokes my tongue, and the little sounds under his breath indicate to me that he likes what is happening...
Suddenly, he grips my sides and sits himself up with me straddled across his lap. He holds me tight by the waist, jumps up and takes me up the stairs-- I feel the vibration of his body making his way up the stairs, and the feel of his soft lips on my neck.

We reach our destination-- the energy from both of our bodies was too intense-- I ripped my underwear off and I helped him take his off. I reached for him by his neck and pulled him so close. The warmth of his body instantly warmes me up and I jerked as he entered me.
The whispers of his voice comforted me as I entangled my legs around his waist.
He let out a satisfied moan. He left me.
"Come.." I reached out for his hand; him laying on top of me
"I love you.."
I stared at his chest going up and down.
He held my hand.
"I'm guessing we're done here..?" He lifted his head up, and stared at me with his tired eyes.
I nodded. I watch the back of him leave my room..



Not entirely sure where to go with this... I don't think it'll be a long story..

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)