Friday 2 May 2014

Bank Holiday!!

Ughh!!!
(That was an outburst of excitement and happiness)

I'm sooooo glad! It has actually been an exhausting week. I'm glad I have that extra day to just recharge.

Well.. I won't be up to much this weekend, and I don't have to be.. just relaxing is enough for me to be honest.

..and I can't describe it, but I have this feeling of.. 'belonging' so to speak, like I've finally understood myself. It probably makes no sense to whoever is reading, but it makes sense to me.
We all need to understands ourselves-- why do we do the things we do, why we say the things we say, why we feel the way we feel about things-- you get the point; but for the past couple of weeks I've just had a good reflection about myself, and really cracked open a lot of things about myself and I've become more happier because of it-- back to how I used to be.

But even how I used to be.. now that I think about it.. it was masked happiness-- meaning happiness that existed because it was covering up something; so I wasn't actually happy, I made it seem as I was so people wouldn't pay attention, or think I'm yearning for attention.
I was actually a very sad person.. a sad person that still wanted to help people, and make sure everyone else around me was ok-- I find joy in helping people, making sure they're ok.. things like that. A sad person that thought that no one really loved her, but they were just around her for their own gain.

But.. with so many teachings and words from my spiritual father plus my own understanding and realisations.. My mind is a lot clearer and a lot more positive. Obviously.. moods will come and so will bad days, but they won't last.

So thank God for that.

Roll on the weekend!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)