Thursday 1 May 2014

Exhaustion

Jesus have mercy..

I was EXHAUSTED yesterday.

I don't know if it was the hectic-ness of yesterday evening. I was meant to follow up on yesterday's blog; it was WORSE than the morning! The station that is pictured in the earlier blog did not match how it was when in the evening.

I had to take the bus, and even the bus was the worse decision to make because the bus stops were rammed with people and their expletives.
So many buses zoomed by because they were packed with people-- I think I got on the 4th or 5th bus that passed. The trains were all delaying and cancelling.. so I couldn't really do much.

When I finally boarded the bus, why did it take 2 hours or I think it was an hour and a half to get to where I was  going? I was going to church for prayers--- I was late, but I still made it in for a couple of prayers.

And when I got home.. I literally collapsed on my bed.. my whole body was sore; but I just think that was from the hecticness of work.. as well as the running around of the hectic train station.

But I also think the holiday is catching up with me too.. None of those did I sleep early.. I was always up late, or I literally stayed up all night-- and to go back to the routine of waking up at 6am is hitting me hard.

Oh well, I'll be back to normal next week.. where there is not ANOTHER tube strike.

Great.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)