Wednesday 4 June 2014

Bettering yourself

My half term was a little awkward.. I had to work one day in the week, but then there was a bank holiday.. so say wha?

But yeah, a lot of self evaluation and reflection.. you know, it's always good to WANT to better yourself as a human being because it helps you to grow, and helps you to gain a better understanding of yourself as well as the people around you...

And may I reiterate I STILL HAVE NO LAPTOP.

I'm just itching for my laptop back.. I miss my leisure at home just relaxing on my laptop.. *sigh*

But why the half term was strange is because this time around I didn't have much time for myself.. I was in church for most of the week-- not a bad thing at all-- it's just I'm making more of a sacrifice..

Well... Anywho, glory to God.

Can't wait for work to be over.. 3 hours!

-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)