Tuesday 19 November 2013

There's always light at the end of the tunnel...

Hurrah!

So... I had a good scrummage around my area to find a price on fixing my phone screen...

*drum roll*

£160

Now. I was actually expecting it to be that price anyway, as long as it wasn't over or above £200 (but even that I wouldn't have paid anyway..) Even the  guy told me that he had fixed a screen like mine and it was £150.. I'm really praying that he will be really nice and fix the back of my phone as well.. because it's cracked... lol. But oh well, the priority is the screen.. so as long as that gets fixed.

So now my phone is in the capable hands of the gentleman who is going to fix it.. and he was nice enough to give me a loan phone-- an HTC... which is android, so it's not alien to me.

I'm collecting my phone on Monday evening... So I have a week without my beloved Sony Xperia... that phone I have had no issues with it.. if the screen didn't crack I'd be merrily along my way.

But anyway... if you've been reading my past blogs... there was a stage where I was 'picking scabs'
Yeah well... one scab has formed and healed, and now another small wound has appeared, scab slowly forming again.

I don't know why I keep hurting myself like this... and it's becoming a cycle. I really don't know... I guess when you care about people so much you'd do anything to make them happy, or at least feel ok, right?

But anyway.

On a brighter note.. I have a lot of stuff in store for myself this next year coming... there's one big thing I want to achieve and I will try my hardest to do it. By all means.

Anywho... I'm at work blogging again..

So till next time!
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)