Friday 22 November 2013

Friday, Friday

Ohhh Finally...

I'm not as excited because I can't express my excitement on Facebook because of lack of phone!

So I went back to the repair shop.. my phone screen is all done and my phone is looking and feeling so fresh!
....and I couldn't take it because I don't have the monies!!

So I have to excruciatingly wait until Monday.. *cries*

But anyway, the loan phone is a complete nightmare.. the charger slot broke, which is why it wasn't charging.. but it wasn't charging that much in the first place so it might have already been broken.. But now it looks like I broke it.. but the guy seemed a little passive, and replied 'Please don't break it any further..' But I didn't break it?

So I was given a battery charger.. which is also a little useless.. because I charged the battery for a good 2-3 hours yesterday and it had only charged 15%!

But let me stop complaining.. the guy has been really nice and helpful to even bother with anything.. so I really appreciate him for that.
The battery is currently on charge.. and I'm hoping 8 hours will suffice.. and the battery will be full.

I've realised I really need to sort my head out.. my head is full of junk and unnecessary imaginary things that aren't even.. relevant!
Lord... I have issues.

But don't we all..

x_x

But thankful I've made it through another week..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)