Monday 18 November 2013

After a little joy, there's pain

So.. as I found the beauty of blogging on the go..

I crack my phone screen, and now I can't unlock my phone, make phone calls, answer phone calls.. all I can do is stare at it ringing, or receiving texts.. etc.

Lovely. And on top of that the phone isn't insured. Yay!

So I have no means of contact.. I don't have internet at home.. I was using my phone as a hotspot! *cries*

So I'm blogging at work right now.. seeing as I won't be able to meet the net when I go home!!

I'll be running around like a headless chicken in the next 20 or so minutes trying to find the best place to fix my screen... because besides the screen the phone is fully functional.. it vibrates.. it makes noises.. and thankfully my alarm still can go off.. I just can't stop it. x_x


Oh  the Joys of a Monday.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)