Sunday 17 November 2013

Crisp Sunday

I now have found the beauty of blogging on the go... So now typing from my Sony Xperia Z on this train to church...

I'm in a really contemplative state in regards to my life and the impact I have on the people around me. Because my spiritual father has said once a time along the lines of 'You create your environment, if you don't have an impact, it'll.definitely have an impact on you'
Meaning! If you haven't made a positive impact on the people around you... They surely will--which is why you should have positive, uplifting people around you.. That can lift you up when you are down!
Being your brothers keeper..
When they are weak, you lift them up and vice versa.

So what kind of person am I in this equation? What kind of person are you in your position?

Life... You're always learning, eh?

Happy Sunday
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)