Thursday 10 January 2013

What can you do..

Still sorting myself out.. the scab is definitely formed... just trying not to pick it.

It's just.. when you've released so much to somebody for it to just be... left. It's so so painful.

But it was a huge learning experience for me in the long run. Learned things about myself that I wouldn't have learned unless I went through it.

More reason of why I need to work on myself.

...besides that internal scab...

There's points during the day where I actually have the swallow the sensation of wanting to cry.. yeah it gets that bad!
But there's things I need to accept and move on with. I'm still hanging onto something that will never happen..

So.
*shrug*

Well besides that, (I did that before.. I know) things are looking hopeful for the year in regards to everything else. I just need to put in the work and dedication and everything should work out.. as well as God's backing.

...even sometimes I find that I've taken myself back there. Seriously.. we can torture ourselves with our own minds. *shakes head.*

Ok. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)