Sunday 13 January 2013

Knowing where you stand..

So.

After the acceptance.. I now have realised where I stand... with people.
You know when you have friendships and relationships with people and there is a certain position that we all have with them?
Like.. there is one person that is always there..
Another person is the 'distress call' person
Another person is 'I need you at 3 am"

And so on and so forth.. you get the point!

I finally know where I stand with some people in my life, and it's made me so peaceful.. when you don't know where you stand.. you start to question yourself and your reason for why you are in some people's lives in the first place!

But... I am officially the 'Person who is always there' position.
*shrug*

But... I know where I am.. I know what I need to do.. and.. yeah I just know.

So I can relax about a lot of things now.

Thankful for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)