Sunday 20 January 2013

Special people

Ok.. so tomorrow turned to Saturday.

Well... you know when you have those special people in your life that you will do anything for them to stay?
Is that a bad thing if you want to do that?
Because you can see that since they've been there.. things have changed positively.. things seemed to have gotten a little better.. and are steadily improving.. why would you want them to leave?

I don't get people like that everyday.. so when I do.. I grasp on for dear life.

If they hurt me.. I forgive instantly because I know it wasn't intentional..
Even if it was.. it must of been because of me or something I've done for them to do it..

Either way.. I keep people who are special to me around for the fact that you don't allow people who are beneficial to your life!

Keep them around... and support them..

#justathought

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)