Sunday 13 January 2013

Acceptance..

Before I even begin..

...I picked the scab a lil bit! *shakes head*
But it was nothing fatal..  just a little corner of it. I'm almost healED.

Besides that.. in certain situations it takes a lot of acceptance to just move on. We seem to live in denial about things or try to ignore certain things in situations, but once we've accepted this can't work.. or the time on something has ran out.. the easier it is to move on.

Sometimes I guess staying in denial for a while is sometimes better?

Who knows.

But I've sat down in my quiet time and just accepted the cold hard truth about so many things... and now I'm working my way to getting back to normal and to continuing my plan for 2013.

Ugh. It's so hard...

But it's part of growth and it's a part of life.

Accept things and continue... nothing new under this sun.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)