Sunday 6 January 2013

Renewed life..

Do you ever wonder what it would be like without me?

Would your life be better? Quieter? Would you be happier?

All of the things you said.. I do remember.. but actions speak louder... you've even said yourself.

I can't help but think what was wrong with me that you didn't want to stay..

I treated you like a king..
I loved you more than I loved myself..

..for what? Just to be hurt.
But the love I have for you.. covered it up.

Sometimes I sit in silence and travel back to the times of our euphoria..
that shortly had to come to an end...

I question myself everyday...
But all of the stuff you say...

I believe you.

But it's time to move on..
and get over the hurt and the pain...
It's really my choice to either keep it or lose it..

I know you wouldn't lie to me... and if you did.. it means the relationship that we have... has shrivelled up.. has become different than to what it began..

I just want you here...

Everything else is a distant memory.. dust of the past..
Struggling to forget..

But I know we have a special bond..

...tell me how you feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)