Wednesday 5 December 2012

The bitter, bitter cold of December


As I was making my way to work this morning... wearing my pumps with no protection (i.e SOCKS) I froze to death as I stood at my local train station.
As I board the train now, I'm seeing flurries of SNOW!!
The first thought in my mind was 'Oh Lord, how am I gonna get home'

lol.

And then the flurries ceased.

The cold literally bit off at least 3 toes. I was numb!

But the weather is really dropping, I mean even tonight it's supposed to be -4 degrees.

Great, just great.

But experiencing this cold as I commute, and then I have a home to go to.. I am grateful. There are some people who do not have anywhere to go, let alone anywhere to lay their head.. but you and I.. we complain of things (just how I've just ranted about the cold) but we still have shoes and clothes to wear, let alone a place of rest.

The end of the year is always a sign of reflection.. and it's always good to see what we've accomplished and what goals we need to achieve for the forthcoming year..

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)