Monday 17 December 2012

8 days until Christmas!!

Christmas is in a week and one day!

How week did that come? And it's not even just Christmas that is the exciting thing.. it's the fact that, a week after that it's the new year! It's like Christmas is the signifier for the new year.

But... there is the question we always ask.. 'Will it snow for Christmas'? The way it's been COLD... and not just any cold, that finger numbing, toe biting, wanna stay in your bed all day type of cold! That's the kind of cold I'm talking about! If it wanted to snow, it could. Seriously.

But I'm just thankful that I've lasted this entire year, and no stupidity has happened. There's been a couple of hiccups.. but none that can be rectified.

I'm just glad...

Thank you Lord :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)