Tuesday 18 December 2012

Mending

This time of the year is always a little hard for me.. seeing as I lost my mother the month before, 3 years ago.

I try not to think about it, but it's really hard! I don't say anything, but I always cast my mind back to that time, and I can remember it like it happened yesterday.

I am so SO thankful that I know the Lord.. otherwise this strength that I know is not of me, I wouldn't be able to cope. I literally have NO ONE. I have God, that's it.

Obviously, there are people that are close to me and I count them as family, but when you look into it.. really I have no one. It sounds sad.. but I guess it's an opportunity for God to bring the right people around me.

My perspective of why things have happened the way they have has changed... I always turn it to a positive because in life, everything does indeed happen for a reason, and that reason will always turn into some form of growth or something to learn from.

My mother's gone.. yes, but what she's taught me and how she's brought me up hasn't left me. I know I must honour my mother.. therefore I need to keep myself in check-- yes I will make mistakes... I will make stupid choices and decisions, but at the end of it all, as long as I still have God and he's still in my life.. I know I'll be alright.

I'm so done with 2012... 2013 there is truly a lot that I need to do and get done and I have to accomplish it. You know.. the bestest most beautifulest (Yes.. I said bestest and beautifulest) enemy is ourselves.
We can delay ourselves.. make so many excuses under the sun...

That needs to stop.
I'm mending from a lot right now.. a stupid choice I made.. and so much other madness.

But I know everything with settle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)