Monday 10 December 2012

And so the new year is approaching...

So much has happened this year... and there's still more that I need to do..

Not saying that I'm disappointed... but I know that there's so much I can do! Even better, I have this sheet where I can plan what I want to do each month next year... pretty much make goals and stick to them!

I've always done that.. but never met them. So I think writing them down and praying about them may make it more concrete.

But nonetheless, I know I've slacked a lot in some areas that need to be rejuvenated as the new year comes. There are things I need to achieve and I WILL!!


Just... God o! Help my brain, I think too much about unnecessary stuff...
That's gonna be one of my new years resolutions...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)