Thursday 27 December 2012

Aftermath of Christmas and bits

So.. Christmas is over.. the day anyway.. the celebrations will continue all the way until new years.

I had someone ask me... 'Do you miss your mother?' and I replied.. 'Everyday' of course I miss her... I always miss her.. I still remember her smile, her laugh, her yelps of excitement when she used to sit and watch tennis and lift up her leg in excitement.

This season has truly been a reflective one for me.. despite the madness around me, and the people around me.. in my own quiet time I have so much time to think and reflect about what is going on with me.. what I need to do.. what I need to achieve.. what I need to focus on.
The end of the year is really just a time to plan on what I need to DO. And stop being so got dang lazy... and just do what God wants me to do.
I've been slacking a lot for the past couple of months.. I know it within myself--- you know when you know you're doing something wrong.. or something that you're not meant to be doing--you can just FEEL it deep within your spirit.. your whole being-- yeah.. THAT!

It's not a sad time... not at all.. it's just a time of nostalgia, a time of just remembering the good and bad.. and making it a better year for myself... the fact that God has allowed my life to last up until now is more than a blessing--but it's my decision to make it even more than it is now.

Have to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)