Tuesday 17 April 2012

Time to change (for real this time)

I'm currently writing this at my desk at work because I have moved house... YET AGAIN.. so there will be a drought of no internet on my part for a little while.
Anywho. Moving to this new place has given me a new sense of.. self.. I guess I can say. You know how no one can make you change until you DECIDE that you want to.
Yeah.. I've decided. There's so many things I need to do.. and there's so much potential that I have within myself and yet other people can see... so let me also bring it out.
It's been said in my ears for so long now, 'Time waits for no one' so.. let me start to implement positive changes in my life.. it's not like I didn't want to.. but I always said to myself 'Oh I have the time.'
And I'm realising new things every single day.. it's time to rise. For real now.


Because we can continue to say it and not act upon it.. but there will be a time where we actually have to make a move.

Just my personal epiphany.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to hear from you guys :)